Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Super Angie...I've been pinned!




Growing up as a Waibel, it should be a no brainer that I love scouting. With my parents, how could I not be, right?

Tonight was our first pack meeting. I calculated my timing wrong and got home from gymnastics with only 10 minutes to go. Rick was patient with me, had dinner fixed for the kids and we made it just in time. The kids played a game where they had a balloon tied around their ankle and they ran around trying to pop each other's balloons. Dallin had fun and was sneaky for the first part of it. All Smiles. Brennan reminded me of myself--wanting to be a part of everything.

After the game, it was awards time and Dallin got his bobcat. I was called up and he pinned me with my very own bobcat pin. I am beaming and so is Dallin.

After donuts, we came home and I put his new badge on his uniform. He looks so sharp and is so excited and proud.

Dallin, I'm so proud of you and how hard you have worked in Scouts!

--Super Angie

2 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Tan and I walked the halls for the first part, then we went in as they were cranking up the balloon game. She totally dug it too, though she had to fight Bren for the chair.

O'Brien Family said...

Way to go Dallin!!! We are really proud of you. I love cub scouts. I am the committee chair in my ward and have been in cubs for 13 yrs. Pack mtgs are so much fun. Angie you will have to visit the scout office and get a mother's ribbon to put your pins on. My ribbon is totally filled on both sides from my 4 boys. Keep up the good work both of you. Moms put a lot of work into this too. By the way you really look sharp in your uniform.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping