Saturday, January 17, 2009

Super Angie...EVIL



Yesterday, Tanith disappeared for a few minutes. We called for her (we were watching TV as a family and sitting on the couch). She answered and we knew she was in the extra room. No big deal. Then she said, "I exercising!" WHAT!?! The first thing that came to my mind was that my ice climbing tools were laying out. CRAP. Was she playing with my tools? YIKES!!! I jumped off the couch and ran into the room and started laughing.

We have this little step machine thingy and Tan was happily stepping on it. I was laughing so hard that everyone had to come in to see. Of course this made Tan happy and very pleased.

Later, after getting comfortable on the couch again and watching the show (with out Tan--she was still exercising), to our surprise, Tan ran into the room...without her diaper. This is how the conversation went...

-Dallin, "Tan has no diaper on!!"
-Me, "Tan, you took your diaper off!!!!"
-Tan, "I EVIL!!!!!!!!!"

Then she proceeded to dance around, with out her diaper, singing, "CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE" from the Chipmunks, all the while with a huge grin.

Brennan started yelling, "This needs to go on America's Funniest Home Videos!!!" too bad we didn't have the camera going.

We love our evil Tan!
--Super Angie
**silly pics of Tan from the past few months...

4 comments:

Charles Miske said...

She is evil - but she's not a chipmunk.

Charles Miske said...

oh, hey, different topic - found the flat screens - but they're being wheeled around on the same huge carts so it's not a "big" saving in space right now.

Amy said...

She is adorable Angie, I love her amazing blue eyes.

Super Angie's MOM said...

I saw her on that exercise thing when I was visiting. She and Brennan were trying it out. She is sure a funny little evil girl.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping