Sunday, January 11, 2009

Super Angie...the 11th ward


I love our ward and am so happy to be back in it. I love singing in the choir. I love teaching the 9 yr olds with Rick. We have such an amazing class. The kids are awesome! I love seeing friendly faces and getting to know more people. I love my "old" friends and the "new" ones I'm making. I love the fact we meet at 9am in a new building. I love how wonderful sharing time is in primary. I just love going to church and that feels good. :)

--Super Angie

6 comments:

Amy said...

How fun that you get the new building, I heard it has way cool flat screens even, wowzers. Darling pic of you, you're such a cute little gal!

Otter Mum's Den said...

Not moving back to the Northwest I take it...?

lvs2dance said...

Cute pic of you! What a cheery post that was! I am so happy to have you back in the ward as well! I love that Taelynn is in your class, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!!! LOL

Tiff said...

That is so great. Being in a good ward really helps. Did I just read a post that said you like UTAH? Wow I never thought I would see the words written from you. Haha. I am glad things in life are going so great with your family. You guys deserve it!

RBS said...

Super Angie,
What an upbeat post! I love that you are so Happy! Sorry I missed your candle party, the memory aint what it used to be. I remembered it on the following day. I am glad that you are so thrilled to be in the primary, I know that Jen is thrilled to have you there.
Roxanne
BTW I think your blog is really fun!

Charles Miske said...

flat screens? where? that would be cool, and I've heard rumors for a few years now, but none that I know of (unless one pulls out of the ceiling for broadcasts)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping