Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Super Angie...SCS Nationals..in a few days

SCS Nationals is only a few days away and I'm getting excited. SCS stands for SPORT CLIMBING SERIES. This is the official USA ROCK CLIMBING adult nationals. Its quite an honor for Momentum to get to host it two years in a row and I wouldn't be surprised if it continues that way--Momentum is such a fantastic gym!

I got my schedule: I am competing on Saturday at noon in Speed climbing and I'm competing Sunday at 9:30am in Recreation. Last year I took 3rd place in Recreation. I hope to match or beat that this year.

Any of you out in blogland, if you wanna come support me on Saturday at noon, I would really appreciate it. The comp is free to visitors and its kid friendly too. YEA! I'm so excited!!!!

--Super Angie
**here is the current athelete list. I'm excited to see Alex Puccio, Amanda Sutton, JC Hunter, Stephaine Outland, Sasha DiGiulian, Tiffany Hensley and Emily Harrington climb again!

Athletes

Angie

Miske

Female

Citizens

Jason

Davis

Male

Citizens

Stephanie

Outland

Female

Open

Alex

Puccio (cocca)

Female

Open

Casey

Puccio

Female

Open

Amanda

Sutton

Female

Open

Mykael Ann

McGinley

Female

Open

Jacinda

Hunter

Female

Open

Sydney

McNair

Female

Open

Paige

Claassen

Female

Open

Emily

Harrington

Female

Open

Sasha

DiGiulian

Female

Open

Tiffany

Hensley

Female

Open

Ryan

Lauth

Male

Open

Julian

Bautista

Male

Open

Michael

Perry

Male

Open

Brian

Kim

Male

Open

Jonathan

Siegrist

Male

Open

Peter

Grill

Male

Open

Ethan

Pringle

Male

Open

Carlo

Traversi

Male

Open

Matty

Hong

Male

Open

mark

radler

Male

Open

Gabor

Szekely

Male

Open


2 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Just put up my picasa album from last year: SCS Comp Momentum 2008

Amy said...

You rock girl, no pun intended!!!! You're one amazing lady you know!!!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping