Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Super Angie...united

Its fun to drive a Hummer. Its big and goes off road easily. I feel safe driving in the snow and love going over snowbanks! Despite what people think, the gas mileage is 14/15, which is the same as a land rover, a Subaru Tribeca, and most 4 wheel vehicles. I love that my car is bright yellow...its cheery. :)

This morning, while driving home from dropping Dallin off at school, I passed another H2--black. The guy driving it waved as we passed. Made me smile. Its nice to be united with another driver. :)

--Super Angie
its 12 degrees out! :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yellow's my favorite color, very cool. And yes I have to say you are much safer in your hummer than I am in my little van, blah!

Charles Miske said...

It's 20 outside the fog bank. I love my Audi Allroad - it gets about 22 mpg (I drive like a granny so it gets better than the rated mpg of 18) and goes most places I like - especially with the suspension lift button at full, but it has street tires so it sucks on ice. Also 5 passengers is a real squeeze. But IMHO it's like an evolved Subaru - much more. Though if you ask most Subaru drivers they think they're the evolved ones. Oh, the irony...

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping