Friday, January 9, 2009

Super Angie...on my honor...




Today was a very exciting day... Dallin's FIRST DAY at cub scouts! Doesn't he look handsome in his uniform? His grin is genuine and he was very excited to go. He did ask me to walk him to the bishop's house (where his den meetings are). He likes his UTAH NATIONAL PARKS COUNCIL patch (it has a dino on it) and he likes his hat--"it keeps the sun out of my face!". He looked so great with his shirt tucked in, dark socks (for extra points), belt and yellow scarf. It was a proud moment for me to see him ready to go.

Dallin, I'm proud of you!
You can do ANYTHING!

And remember the cub scout motto, "DO YOUR BEST".

--Super Angie

2 comments:

Amy said...

I have my Tay starting later this year, I can't wait. How fun. He's adorable.

lvs2dance said...

way to go Dallin! He looks awesome in his new shirt!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping