Friday, January 9, 2009

Super Angie...the fabulous Miss Tanith






Tan is my little STAR! She truly sparkles. Here are some recent pics I just LOVE!

A few girls in my ward have these four square dance inspired skirts, and when I found this orange and pink one for half the price, I just HAD to get it. Well, when I brought it home, she was in grumpy mood (she gets these moods from me!), and simply refused to put the skirt on. Later, while asking for some chocolate, I used it as a bargaining tool--want chocolate, wear skirt. So she did. And now she loves it!!! She started twirling in it immediately and dancing around the kitchen.

The other day, I pulled her hair back and put this huge flower clip above her ears. I thought she looked so pretty with this sweater her Uncle Jeff and Aunt Laura gave her. She now poses for pictures and has a favorite spot on the stairs to stand.

Right now she is laying on the floor, with a pen and some paper, scribbling and calling out "I write my name!". I'm thankful to have my little Tanni.

--Super Angie

3 comments:

Charles Miske said...

She is dang cute.

Otter Mum's Den said...

Dang cute and she looks older than two maturity wise!

RBS said...

What a cutie she is, and so blonde. She looks like she has her mothers mischivious(sp) ways about her.
Roxanne

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping