Monday, January 5, 2009

Super Angie...impromptu party


My mom is in town and we have decided to do a very informal, impromptu party for SCENTSY.

This Wednesday, January 7th
10am-11am
my house!

Bring your kids, come take a sniff, eat some snacks and say HI to my mom. (and if your mom lives in the area, bring your mom and we'll have a MEET MY MOM party!)

Of course, no pressure to buy (I just wanted an excuse to smell the new scents).

So, come, bring your friends, neighbors, family members, strangers from the grocery store and come say HI to my mom and have a break as the kids play in my playroom.

--Super Angie

4 comments:

Otter Mum's Den said...

Sounds like fun! Wish I lived closer!

Tiff said...

Sounds fun. Do you sell scentsy?

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Nope, I don't sell it, but I have a really good lady who does. Shes just coming over for an hour and then she needs to pick up her son from preschool, so its very casual, very laid back and no stress party.

Speaking of Scentsy, don't you still have my warmer?

JAnderegg said...

Sorry I missed it (didn't have any money anyway, but would have enjoyed smelling with Tan), but the school called. Aaaahhh, when is the school year over?

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping