Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Super Angie...pumkins, hay and smiles

Everyone knows I can't stand being outside in hot weather. The Utah sun is just too intense for me. So with the fresh snow in the mountains and the 50 degree day yesterday, I was able to "stand" going outside and the sun actually felt good. :)

On the way home from picking the boys up from school, we drove to Highland Nursery to buy some mums. (I had spent the morning weeding a flower box in the back.) They had a maze set up using hall and pumpkins, and the kids just had a blast. I took these pictures with my phone.



HAPPY FALL EVERYONE!
--Super Angie...loving this weather and doing more with my kids outside.

10 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Cell phones have revolutionized photography. Thank you Verizon...

emily said...

so darling ... GREAT pics!!

Tiff said...

Fun! I love the pictures.

Otter Mum's Den said...

I went to a corn maze shaped like the state of Washington this morning. It had highways and towns set up like the real Washington State and our teams were racing through there collecting clues in 6 locations from Eastern Washington to Grays Harbor, on the Pacific. It was a fun day in the sun!
I love the pictures on your blog!

shannon p. said...

Fun pictures! I keep needing to remind myself that it is October - for some reason I keep thinking "Isn't it a little early for pumpkins?" - Guess not! Halloween will be here before I know it!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Are you going to hold a pumpkin party ?
I want to hold.But, Japan does't have the costom...
When I watch American movies,I want to take part in the party.

Super Angie's MOM said...

great pictures, loved Tan's hat. I am glad you found a maze so close to home. Do you remember the pumpkin farm at the church ranch in Duval?

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

I don't remember the church farm in Duval. I remember Remlingers farm and fruit stand out there, but I don't remember the church farm. :(

lvs2dance said...

Love it! They look like they are ready to get carving!!!

JAnderegg said...

Can't wait to go! Are we still on?

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping