Monday, October 20, 2008

Super Angie...Seattle Trip #2

After a yummy lunch, we headed to the Seattle Aquarium. YEA! I love this place. :) All us kids (yes, Rick and I enjoyed it too!) enjoyed the tidal pools. Dallin and Brennan were able to feed a muscle to a seastar. Talk about cool to watch. Tanith picked up a sea star and threw it (big no no). It was just fun to see the kids enjoying sea life.







MY OH MY! What a fabulous time we had seeing the Octopus. Tanith posed all by herself and knew just what to do. Brennan was playing with this toy octopus--pretending it was strangling him, of course. I loved the real octopus. He was the biggest and most active one I have ever seen. They are native to the Puget Sound. I really love them!

--Super Angie

5 comments:

emily said...

i know ... the octopus is cool huh!

Super Angie's MOM said...

that is the biggest octopus I have seen. Loved the pictures.

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

so cool! I just sat and watched him for like 20 minutes. I can't beleive how active he was.

Otter Mum's Den said...

I love that octopus too! He is a favorite of mine! The Aquarium has two giant octopi side by side in tanks. One is named Ivan and the other is named Mouse.

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

I only saw on of the octopi. I wonder where the other was hiding. Hmmm


None-the-less...he totally rocks!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping