Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Super Angie...spanish 101


Today, Brennan, Tanith and I were helping out at Dallin's school. We were there for the Spanish lesson, so Brennan went to sit next Dallin at his desk. They sang "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" and another cute song about body parts (hands clapping etc). Then they played Simone Says. A few students went up--clap your hands, stomp your feet, close your eyes etc. The normal stuff.
Then Brennan asked if he could have a turn.

"Simon dice Muerte"  he said.

The teacher and I started laughing. Then he translated it for the class....

"Simon says be dead!"
Thats my son! I'm so proud....
--Super Proud Angie

8 comments:

Charles Miske said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charles Miske said...

oops, my bad...

It's so satisfying when your children do remember what they're taught.

Otter Mum's Den said...

That's pretty awesome

lvs2dance said...

LOL, that is cute! Hey I got your message and I would LOVE to go with you, but on Friday we have our yippy skippy primary activity (that your kids should be at :-) and on Saturday we have a ton of family in town for a baby blessing so I am consumed with that. Thanks for the invite though! Don't give up on me...you will get me rock climbing eventually! LOL

Super Angie's MOM said...

We love you Rick, imagine what other EVIL :) is in store at the Miske house.

Charles Miske said...

Bwahahaha....

JAnderegg said...

Love it! He is so cute!

Tiff said...

I can just picture some mothers face at that moment. Priceless :) Got to love Brennan!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping