Thursday, October 2, 2008

Super Angie...the bridge to happiness




My kids are just loving gymnastics. Each week I grow fonder and fonder of All American Gymnastics in Lindon. They are top rated and win state almost every year. Its no wonder they are so popular. I'm happy they are only 10-15 minutes from my house. 
Cartwheels, hand stands, forward rolls and bridges...all lead to smiles and extreme joy. Brennan loves jumping on the trampoline and doing stuff on the rings (he is so strong). Dallin had a blast yesterday being the only student in his class of 3 kids to show up--private lesson! He learned how to do a cartwheel and worked so hard on many other things. Today Tanith has her mom/tot class. She loves playing on the bars--hanging and bringing her toes up.  

They are my little monkeys!
Here is Dallin with his coach yesterday. This guy is hilarious and such an outstanding coach of young boys! Here is Brennan practicing his bridge at home. And here is Tanith--ready to go to gymnastics--climbing the outside of our stairwell....she likes her little leotard and her legwarmers!

I love watching my kids enjoy something so much.

--Super Angie

3 comments:

Super Angie's MOM said...

too cute, looks like you Tan's hair finally done. Go Dallin, Go Brennan, Go Tan. Go MOM and DAD

lvs2dance said...

I would love to enroll my kids there, it is just too dang much money and too far to travel....maybe we will do it after I win the lottery! LOL

JAnderegg said...

CUTE, as always! I love your kids!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping