Friday, October 31, 2008

Super Angie... harouxi-n --Japanese for Halloween.

Dallin was very helpful and a wonderful big brother, although it was really hard for them to go Tan's speed. I did hear that Brennan took advantage of Tan's slow speed. He would run up to a house, get candy, and then run back and wait for Tan and take her to the door...tricky little guy!
Do Geishas make the same peace sign that other Japanese girls do in all their photos? This one does!
Watch out! Its Dallin as a transformer.
Brennan...aka...red belly dragon, not a dinosaur!
LOOK AT MY CANDY!
Doesn't it look like they are skipping?
Its BUBBLE BEE hiding in our front bushes!
A very happy girl! She fell asleep so fast afterwards.
On the hunt for candy!
Tan got lots of candy and her Hello Kitty bucket got so heavy, Rick had to stuff his pockets full for candy.
We stopped by the climbing gym to show off our costumes. Dallin's old summer camp coach, Amy, was there. She was a cabbage patch kid (but she couldn't climb in her jumper, so she was wearing a staff shirt and jeans). Dallin was thrilled to show her his moves and she was so proud of him.
Dallin took this picture of me as a Geisha. I LOVE my costume and makeup!
Tanith learned to say TRICK OR TREAT. It seems her favorite is suckers. Her ladybug costume was quite the hit!
Brennan was a Red Belly Dragon! (again..for the 3rd year!~)
Rick took the kids out and they had so much fun. Tan demanded on walking the whole time!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!
--Super Angie

8 comments:

Aletha and Brian said...

You have a Great blog going here! Love your costume! Your little girl is DARLING, LOVE her blue eyes!

Super Angie's MOM said...

Great time for all. Good weather too. Wish I was there to enjoy, no one came to my door. Wonder Why LOL Too bad the missionaries didn't come, except they are all Russian. I will still take them a treat on Sunday.

lvs2dance said...

WOW! great costume!!! you look awesome!

Wendi said...

Fabulous costume--you look great!

JAnderegg said...

Fun costumes. Glad you enjoyed your day. I still think I like the Purple Kangaroo the best:) How did climbing go in that? Hmmmm....I didn't see pictures of that:) I loved last night....I didn't want to come in the house!

Sarah-sponda said...

You guys look great

Otter Mum's Den said...

Wow! Your costumes were awesome!

shannon p. said...

Cute costumes all around! I especially love your costume & picture with the peace sign - very Japanese!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping