Saturday, October 25, 2008

Super Angie...What the Heck-Vote for Beck!

The 3rd and 4th graders at Dallin's school are coming up with election slogans, like "Oh my gosh, Vote for Josh", "Don't go potty, vote for Tatti" and "Bring the bell, vote for Ella" (sorry if I got any of those wrong)

Dallin and Brennan think those are just hillarious and so we helped them come up with more.

HE'S A STALLION, VOTE FOR DALLIN!
TIRED OF HENIN? GET OFF YOUR EGGS AND VOTE FOR BRENNAN!
TAN TAN, SHES OUR MAN!
DON'T WANT TO BE IMPALED WITH A STICK? THEN VOTE FOR RICK!
WANT MORE TRAUMA, VOTE FOR MAMA!

Of course the boys would only hear them once and go off chanting them and before you knew it, they were completely different--except for the Rick one...they like the idea of people getting impaled with a stick. Go figure!

Whats your political slogan?

--Super Angie

7 comments:

Charles Miske said...

How about

Not quite Stalin, vote for Dallin!

Speaking of which, gotta love this quote:

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem." -- Joseph Stalin

Tiff said...

HaHa you guys are funny. I can just imagine you all sitting there thinking of slogans. So fun.

I loved your post about Rick and how happy you are right now. It is such great thing that find happiness and I am so happy you have found it. Your family is amazing!

Otter Mum's Den said...

Two of my Primary students from a previous ward once made up a song that went like this:
Laurence
from France
loves to dance
in her underpants
:)

Grace Marie said...

Okay these are great. I have to confess that back in my junior high days I used the slogan, "Vote for me and be a SME - Smart, Managable and Effecient person." What was I thinking, it doesn't even make sense!!!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Those are awesome! I want MORE slogans!!!

JAnderegg said...

AWESOME! Love it!

Sheree said...

Angie! Do you remember me? I just saw your comment on the Anderegg's blog, and realized that the cool ice climber was you! I had to check your kids names to see if I had the right one. How is the German going? I remember you were teaching Dallin.

Good to "see" you!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping