Monday, October 20, 2008

Super Angie...Seattle trip #4

The kids had so much fun playing at "gaga's house". Thanks mom and dad for making your home available to us, even though you are in Russia right now. I was amazed that that boys remember where toys were kept, where their room would be and how the backyard is set up.

Tanith has this thing now where, when I am talking to my mom, she runs up and says, "Oh Gaga!" and she won't leave me alone unless I let her talk to Gaga. So she takes the phone and starts walking around as she tells stories and talks to her Gaga. The funniest thing is that she take the phone, balances it on her shoulder against her ear, just like adult does. But for some reason, maybe balance, she sticks her arms straight out in front of her. She LOVES her gaga!



--Super Angie

3 comments:

Charles Miske said...

I saw her wandering around with the phone like that, and wondered where she got that from - I'll have to watch you to see where your arm goes...

Super Angie's MOM said...

too cute.... I loved the picture of the kids playing in my yard, wish I was there too.

Tara said...

cute! :)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping