Saturday, October 11, 2008

Super Angie..friends, flowers and fun

We enjoyed another trip to the nursery to enjoy the hay-maze and pumpkins. This time our good friends the Andereggs went with (they are the same friends who came to Colorado with us).

Everyone had a wonderful time...climbing on the hay, holding pumpkins, imaging what it would be like to stand in the huge flower pots and running around smelling all the mums.

Thanks Julie, Josh, Ryann and Nathan for joining us. We also LOVED having you come to our house with us, playing in the sandbox and eating cookies together. Its nice to have such good friends!

--Super Angie

3 comments:

Charles Miske said...

I'm glad you had so much fun putting that picture together :)

Tiff said...

Love the cute collage. I am glad you got it figure out. They are so cute. I would 100% take you up on the rock climbing offer, but of course Tue is our last day to run this tournament. ARGGGGG I feel like something always gets in the way. So sad!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Thanks Tiff for showing me the way to do the collage! :) I have joined the modern world!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping