Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Super Angie...I'm comin' to Seattle!

I can't wait to go to Seattle. We fly there tomorrow and fly home early Sunday. I'm so excited to go. If you want to meet up while I'm in town, and we'll see what we can work out.

I'm excited to take my kids to Grasslawn Park, Spiritbrook Park, Ben Rush, the train park in Issaquah, the Museum of History and Industry (one of my favorites as a kid), the Aquarium, the space needle and to Ruby's Diner. YEA! :)

--Super Angie...so excited and busy packing.

4 comments:

Otter Mum's Den said...

My home is just a block away from Grass Lawn Park! Do you want to bring the kids over for lunch? I would love to meet your family!!!!!
My home phone is 425-867-9451 and my cell is 425-445-1798. Call me when you are close!
Will you be coming to Church in the good old K 1 ward or attending somewhere else?

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Unfortuantly, our flight leaves at 7am on Sunday, so we won't be going to K1...bummer. Would have been fun to see everyone.

Tiff said...

HAVE FUN!!!

JAnderegg said...

Wish I was going, too, but we're heading to Heber to ride horses, roast hotdogs, and play at Grandmas (dollar movie, music performance, lots of play time).

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping