Monday, October 20, 2008

Super Angie....Seattle trip #3













I loved seeing the sea anemones. There were so many different colors.
We lucked out and the sea lions and otters were being fed while we were there, so we got to watch them. Brennan really loved posing with the statues.

I really like this aquiarum because its not just indoors. Its huge with so many different places to explore. I like that they have mostly local sea life too.

It was fun being in the hussel and bussel of down town Seattle. I really miss the big city. I miss the damp air, the overcast skies, and actually being cold. (In Utah, the dry air and the intense sun mean that even when its 30 degrees out, I still have my AC on in the car because I get so over heated!!!)

It was a fun day to spend with Rick and the kids.

--Super Angie

2 comments:

Liz Hastings said...

Hey Angie!!!
I was really excited to find your blog on Heather's blog and for some dumb reason haven't said hi yet!
Your boys look just like you. They are so cute, er I mean handsome :)
You seem very happy and busy.

What exactly do you do now? Do you work or a SAHM?

I would love to go back to Seattle. Haven't been back since I left.

Otter Mum's Den said...

Otters!!!!!!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping