Monday, October 20, 2008

Super Angie...Seattle trip #7


After stopping by the Temple, we drove to Redmond.
Park time!!

Tanith LOVED swinging at my childhood park.
Heres my house--it used to be red though and have a natural
brick fireplace--dumb people who bought it!

Spiritbrook Park in Redmond...I had tears in my eyes
watching my kids play at the same park I played at...
when I lived in this house (while my parents were in Germany),
I would take Dallin as an infant to this park.

Memories!
--Super Angie

4 comments:

Tara said...

wow...Spiritbrook Park...those were good times!! :)

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

I agree...very good times!

Otter Mum's Den said...

I am so bummed I missed you!

Super Angie's MOM said...

Such good memories at spirtbrook park...

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping