Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Super Angie...Seattle trip #12


On Saturday, with Rick having returned early, we met up with Jeff and Laura and DSW shoe store in Factoria. WHOA BABY! I am in love! I found a cute new pair of shoes that I plan on taking with to China in December. Jeff got a smokin' hot pair of shoes as well. Very fun!

Then off to the zoo we went. Woodland Park Zoo is amazing. Even the kids noticed how much better it is then Hogel Zoo, but then again, Seattle is a bigger city and there are a lot of very weathy people up there who like to donate to the zoo. Anyway, we had such a great time at the zoo---even with Tanith demanding to push the stroller (and then screaming and pitching a huge fit when we wouldn't let her).

After the zoo, we dropped by IVARS in Crossroads and just really had a nice time as a family. It was fun chatting and laughing with Jeff and Laura. Dallin donated some of his fries to them to take back to Enzo as a treat. :) Dallin also ate most of my clam chowder--chowder boy!

We said goodbye to them (hard to do! I miss them already!!!) and then we headed to Crossroads mall so Rick could run into Starbucks for a drink. Oh man...I miss Crossroads and I miss the Seattle coffeehouse scene. After getting back into the car, he admitted that he also liked the scene. It would have been fun to have just hung out at Crossroads, enjoyed some different ethnic foods (the Russia is sooo good!), but we needed to get home to pack. I did duck into a costume store and found the perfect Geisha wig. I can't wait for Halloween!!!

This was such a great trip. I saw friends, family, my old stomping grounds...so many memories. I can't wait to go back again!

--Super Angie

4 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds like you had so much fun! I love visiting Washington.

lvs2dance said...

wow! that is a TON of pictures! It looks like you had a blast! Thanks so much for the cookies, they were scrumptious!

Tiff said...

I have never been to Washington. Sounds beautiful. I love going down memory lane and it sounds like you had a blast!

O'Brien Family said...

I love these wonderful collages you are doing. When you get a minute can you show me how? Daniel sent me 2 CD's of pictures and videos of his mission and I want to put them on his blog. email me at irenesarah1@gmail.com Thanks.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping