Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Super Angie...Thursday for Moms

I am inviting all who want to join me Thursdays each month....

1st Thursday of each month--LDS temple session at Mt. Timp temple in American Fork, UT. 12:00 chapel

2nd Thursday of each month-- indoor Rock Climbing at MOMENTUM in Sandy, UT (in South Towne Mall parking lot) 12:00-2:00

3rd Thursday of each month-- mom and me music class 12:00-12:45 or so...at my house!..>FREE...please let me know if you want to come, so I know how many people to prepare for. All ages of kids would enjoy this.

4th Thursday of each month-- indoor Rock Climbing at MOMENTUM in Sandy, UT (in South Towne Mall parking lot) 12:00-2:00


I'd love to have you join me each week, or just once a month.

--Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping