Monday, October 20, 2008

Super Angie...Seattle trip #8


Click on this collage to see the pictures better.

I met up with some of my friends from High school (actually Emily and Heidi and I were all in primary together too).

Emily Wiscombe, Erica Brehm and Heidi Bennett. We had such a great time playing at a park in Bellevue. (We were actually meeting in Bell Square, but there was a fire alarm went off and we were asked to leave the building. Strange.) The older kids were in school, so all the kids there were 4 and under, except Brennan and Dallin, but none-the-less--everyone had fun!

I had forgotten how funny Heidi is. She had us all laughing. Emily is such a great mom and I found we actually have a lot in common when it comes to parenting. And I am soooo happy that Erica sent me an email a few weeks ago. She had found my blog through Emily's. Its been great getting re-acquainted with her. :)

Thanks girls! I can't wait to do it again!!!

--Super Angie

6 comments:

Erica said...

Thanks for sharing your time with us! It was great to see everyone. Great pics!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Erica, it was so much fun seeing you again. Your son is darling--such a gorgeous face. And you looked great! Come to Utah and visit me sometime!

Tara said...

so fun!! wish I had been there!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

We missed you T!

emily said...

it WAS fun! and why in the heck didn't we get a picture of the FOUR of us together!? for real - DUH!

Super Angie's MOM said...

I agree with Emily, no pictures of Angie. I loved seeing the pictures and hearing about the fun with your friends.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping