Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Super Angie...freaking out


So, I have lost around 15 lbs since the beginning of September by doing that wicked diet that natural body builders use. I have also gained a lot of muscle too and lost fat. Yea! I'm looking quite hot, if I do say so myself! (grin)

Anyway, I took about 1-2 weeks off with normal eating and some travel. I gained 3 lbs because I have a horrible habit of eating crap while driving back and forth to Colorado. Anyway, now I'm back on the wicked diet and I'm freaking out today.

I strongly believe that when you store fat, you also store emotions with them...so when you loose the fat, the emotions come loose, full force. Its hard to deal with. I'm really freaking out! (this pic is right after I did 30 chin ups! YEAH BABY! I can also bench press 95 lbs!! )

--Super Angie

5 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Seriously, she really does look like that. She held that look for like 40 minutes. Twice. Just this morning. Yeah.

Super Angie's MOM said...

Nice looking teeth...LOL
Hang in there your looking good in other pictures...

Otter Mum's Den said...

Can you send a copy of your diet to me? I was at 240# when I started my running again back in Mid September and am now down to 232#, so things are moving in the right direction, with none of those wicked plateaus so far. Would love suggestions.

Charles Miske said...

Diet in a nutshell:

1) low-fat meat and veggies
2) any meat you want and one salad
3) medium/low-fat meat, veggies, 2 servings of high-quality carbs (sweet potato/brown rice/whole oats)

On any of these days, you can have 2 eggs or 4 egg equivelant egg-beaters.

Try to eat something about every 2-3 hours. We're not talking quantity. 8 white-meat unbreaded chicken breast strips and 6 tomatoes would count as a Day 1 meal.

Mustard is free (has no caloric value). Salsa is a vegetable. Ketchup is a luxury.

use this sequence then from day to day:

121312131213...

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture of you!! So unbelievable adorable!! I've felt like that before...nice to see someone actually "capture" a moment like that. Fantastic.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping